For late-breaking info, please visit our Facebook page. We continue to press DSHS to hold Hanblecya Seattle accountable to the laws governing residential mental health treatment, adult family homes, and the treatment of dual diagnoses such as mental health and addiction problems. Click here to read the letter from DSHS notifying Hanbleceya that they are breaking WA state law by operating a business without a proper license.
Welcome to NORMANDY PARK CARES
Hanbleceya, an unregulated, for profit facility treating severely mentally ill people, has purchased three homes and rented two more, all in Normandy Park neighborhoods, and plans to purchase several more.
Normandy Park Cares is a group of citizens that organized to hold the Company, the City and the State responsible for ensuring the public health and safety of all residents.
- Residents of Normandy Park who are concerned about the protection of residential and neighborhood values.
- Concerned about the health and welfare of all residents.
- Compassionate friends and neighbors who care about the health and welfare of the mentally ill.
- Concerned about multiple incidents at these residences.
- Committed to continue until Hanbleceya is regulated, licensed and acts like a neighbor.
- Demand accountability from the involved companies, the City of Normandy Park and the State of Washington to ensure the public health and safety of all our residents.
Our FAQ tab answers a lot of questions.